Integrated Management System
A Quality Management System Certificate according to an international recognized standard, oriented towards the management and oversight of processes for continuous improvement.
An international certification of commitment to business transparency aimed at protecting clients from bribery.
The Achilles FPAL is a certification platform that enables fair, open and transparent participation in supplier selection processes for Oil & Gas projects.
Codex Alimentarius - HACCP
A series of international food standards that guarantee the food quality from a hygienic and nutritional point of view: including microbiological standards, food additives, pesticides, labelling, HACCP, etc.
A certificate that guarantees compliance with hygienic safety in food production, guarantees the integrity of manufacturing processes and compliance with food safety standards.
Efficiency Network – Port of Barcelona
A quality hallmark for operators specialising in containerised goods (companies and government bodies) working in the Port of Barcelona who are committed to and concerned about offering their clients reliability and safety.
Quality Hallmark - Port of Valencia
Valencia's Comprehensive Quality System that guarantees the provision of specific port services by fulfilling commitments voluntarily adopted by companies and public agencies that provide services.
Associação dos Transitarios de Portugal (APAT) accredits excellence in road transport.
An Environmental Management System Certificate according to an international recognized standard for the identification, prioritisation and management of environmental risks inherent in business.
A certificate that ensures the application of rigorous and effective security measures and facilitates the flow of goods in the international logistics chain, as well as the fight against the terrorist threat, organised crime and public defence against other dangers.
An Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certificate an international recognized standard, aimed at monitoring risks and improving performance in OHS.
Good Distribution Practices (GDP)
A European certificate that guarantees the quality of service in the logistics chain of distribution of pharmaceutical products.
Spanish Ports Reference
Certifications of quality applicable in port terminals according to the type of goods or activity, which aim to increase the quality of the service provided and to improve processes.
European environmental management standard that evaluates, improve and publicises the organisation's environmental performance.
SEARCH CERTIFIED COMPANIES
Find the certifications filtering by company or certificate
- Calidad manipulación mercancías polivalentes
- Efficency Network Port of Barcelona
- Guía Buenas Prácticas Ambientales
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 9001:2015
- Brand Guarantee Port of Valencia
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- State Ports
- Actanis México S.A. de C.V.
- Actanis Proje Kargo Ve Lojistik A.Ş.
- Actanis S.A.
- Actanis Unipessoal Lda.
- Atlas Forwarding Mediterráneo. S.L.
- Atlas Forwarding S.L.
- Autoterminal Khalifa Port L.L.C.
- Autoterminal S.A.
- Combalia Agencia Marítima S.A.U.
- Erhardt Mediterráneo S.L.
- Frigoríficos de Castellón S.A.
- Komet Noatum Lojistik A.Ş.
- Marítima del Mediterráneo. S.A.U
- Marmedsa Agéncia Marítima (Portugal). Lda.
- Marmedsa Bemarine. S.P.A.
- Marmedsa Maroc. S.A.R.L.
- Marmedsa USA LLC.
- Marmedsa. S.A.R.L.
- Noatum Logistics (Shanghai) Limited
- Noatum Logistics Morocco S.A.R.L.
- Noatum Logistics Portugal Unipessoal Lda.
- Noatum Logistics Spain S.L.U
- Noatum Maritime Holdings S.L.U.
- Noatum Terminal Castellón. S.A.U.
- Noatum Terminal Málaga S.A.U.
- Noatum Terminal Sagunto S.L.U
- Noatum Terminal Santander S.A.U
- Noatum Terminal Tarragona S.A.
- Noatum UECC Terminal Pasajes S.L.
- Rudder Logistics S.L.
- Terminal Marítima de Cartagena S.L. (TMC)
- Universal Marítima Portugal Unipessoal Lda.
- Universal Marítima S.A.R.L
- Universal Marítima S.L.U.